Product added to cart
Mineral Pro SPF 30 Sheer Tint Next O Skin-Inject Derma Roller Previous16 mL / 0.5 US oz
Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Care
Ultimate eye power duo! Powered by multiple award-winning active ingredients this two-step optimum eye care system offers injection-like results to support anti-aging skin goals, under-eye skin volume and diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
For all skins.
How to use
Use morning and evening.
For best results apply Step 1 - Bio-Energy Eye Gel to the under-eye area, pat in well and allow to dry. Follow with Step 2 - Cell to Cell TX Cream around the entire eye area.
For all skins.
This product is free from parabens, harsh preservative systems and fragrances, sulfates, petrochemicals and colours, is gluten and vegan friendly and cruelty free.
Bio-Energy Eye Gel
- Neodermyl: Boosts collagen and elastin for fuller skin.
- NovHyal: Third generation Hyaluronic Acid for plump skin.
- Symglucan®: Helps reduce the visible signs of aging. Provides comfort and moisture that improves firmness and elasticity of skin as well as protects skin cells against UV radiation.
- Hydroviton Plus: Delivers instant, long-lasting moisture to the skin which remains for up to 48 hours.
- Lifton Xpress: An innovative, instant tightening and lifting active - smoothes the skin around the eye up to 74% in one hour.
Cell-to-Cell TX Cream
- Dragon’s Blood: Reduces swelling and speeds up skin healing.
- Revonage: Helps improve firmness, tone, and pigment spots.
- Beautifeye: Visibly lifts and smoothes.
- Gamma Aminobutyonic Avid (GABA): Inhibits muscle contraction which smoothes lines and wrinkles.
Bio-Energy Eye Gel Ingredients: Aqua, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus), Glucose, Beta-Glucan, Glycerin, Pullulan, Methyl Glucoside Phosphate, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fructose, Maltose, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Allantoin, Trehalose, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
Cell to Cell TX Cream Ingredients: Aqua, Polysilicone-11, Amino Butyric Acid, Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Pullulan, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Teprenone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Centella Asiatica, Croton Lechleri Resin Extract, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Darutoside, Sodium Lactate, Pectin, Fructose, Urea, Maltose, Trehalose, Niacinamide, Glucose, Barium Sulfate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Isohexadecane, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.
Three Products to Keep an Eye On
The eye area is notorious for showing early signs of aging, but what is it that makes this part of our skin age first and what can we do to treat it? The muscles around the eyes are hard workers and the millions of actions they perform daily like blinking, smiling and frowning alone – without even factoring in other aggressors – explain why we see fine lines, puffiness, drooping and dark circles.Read More